Once again, I did not get as much done this month as I would have liked. There were a couple of items that I made progress on.
I am still going strong with my 365 project, with the blog updated through May. I've still been taking pictures, but a computer problem has made it so that I can't download the pictures from the camera at the moment. I'm hoping to get that fixed soon.
Geoff and I have moved out all the items from Dan and Sue's basement. I'm not counting this item as done yet since we have to finish going through it all, but right now it is in our storage space.
I also had made a big push to work on captioning the digital photos, but I had to stop when the computer crashed.
Now that we are fully in summer, I'm hoping to make a big push to get some more items done. I'd really like to have more to report in the June status update.
No comments:
Post a Comment