7. Create weekly meal plan (27/143)
20. Try at least two new recipes a month (31/66)
Since I didn't like the meal plan scheduled for this past week, I switched it with a previous week, and I am so glad that I did. There was one meal that we didn't make because we weren't home, but the rest were big hits. I made:
Turkey Cutlets with Quick Mushroom Gravy (it was supposed to have Baked Maple Sweet Potatoes, but I didn't make them since we like plain sweet potatoes so much, so why add the sugar and butter)
Baked Tilapia and Green Beans with Tangerine Butter, Almonds and Wild Rice
Turkey Noodle Casserole with Parmesan Breadcrumb Topping
Garlic Mushroom Linguini
I was not a fan of the tilapia, but I that definitely had more to do with the type of fish than anything else. I could definitely see myself making any of these meals again.

No comments:
Post a Comment