Monday, January 7, 2013

# 7, # 8 and # 20

7. Create weekly meal plan
8. Have one meatless dinner a week
20. Try at least two new recipes a month



I have been really struggling with creating meal plans, mostly because I have not wanted anything which makes it hard to plan. I didn't see this getting any easier with the baby coming in two months. One of the blogs that I follow on Facebook had asked for suggestions on lowering grocery bills, and one of the major suggestions that they received was to try The Fresh 20. It is a meal planning service which uses non-processed ingredients. So last night I decided that I would try it, especially since I found a Groupon which dropped the cost drastically. I'm going to see how long this will work for us, but hopefully it will at least get us through the first few months with the baby. As well as meal plans, this will also help with the meatless meals and new recipes (since all the recipes will be new).

In case you are interested, here is the Groupon for a one year subscription at half price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails