84. Read 2 new books a month (14/68)
Maybe it's because TV for the most part is in repeats, but I seem to be going through books a lot quicker right now. Over the weekend, I got two books from the library, one of which was The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory. I did enjoy it, but not as much as I enjoyed The White Queen. I think that I just didn't like Margaret Beaufort has much as I enjoyed Elizabeth Woodville, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who liked The Other Boleyn Girl.
I am really looking forward to reading The Lady of the Rivers, the next book in the cousin's war series, which is coming out this October.
Also, once I am done with my other library book, I'll get to start using my new Kindle, which I am very excited for.
No comments:
Post a Comment