I have not been able to keep up with this one as much as I would like. Peter had a tendency to wake up too close to 8 for me to be able to go often. (It's annoying because he wakes up so much earlier during the week, when we don't have a place to be at 8.)
This morning, I took advantage of daylight savings. Peter woke up at 7 (would have been 8 if the clocks hadn't changed), which gave me enough time to feed him, dress him, get myself ready and still make it to church on time. I ended up going solo, since Geoff wanted to get a jump start on the laundry.
Peter did so much better than the last time that Geoff and I tried to take him to church (not that he did that badly then). I didn't bother with the car seat, since I knew he would want his freedom. He started to get a little fussy during the sermon, but was calmed down just by going to the back and looking at the windows. I also had to take him out into the hall a little before the communion since he was being a little loud with his teether, but he didn't have a major meltdown. After the service, so many people came up to me to tell me how well behaved he was.
I don't have any pictures, since I was flying solo. Maybe next time, Geoff will be able to come as well, and then I'll be able to get some shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment