It was a little more effort than I usually like to put in for what is basically a snack, but they came out ok. I will probably do it again when I make the other pumpkin.
On a blog that I follow, I found a reference to this challenge. Thinking that I am in a horrible rut, I decided to take the 101 in 1001 challenge.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
# 20
20. Try at least two new recipes a month (14/68)
Geoff and I haven't been cooking a lot of new things. The most adventurous that I've gotten recently has been making new food for Peter, but I haven't been counting those towards this total. Today, I took one of the pumpkins that we got at the farm two weeks ago, and started to make a puree for Peter. The first thing that I did was remove the seeds. So instead of just throwing them away, I used a variation this Whole Foods recipe to roast them.
It was a little more effort than I usually like to put in for what is basically a snack, but they came out ok. I will probably do it again when I make the other pumpkin.
It was a little more effort than I usually like to put in for what is basically a snack, but they came out ok. I will probably do it again when I make the other pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment