Tuesday, December 11, 2012

July 2012 Update

So much for getting my July posts up "in a few days". I am obviously way behind, and I will be playing catch-up for the next week or so. For the most part, I will only have the summary posts with maybe a few regular posts for important items. My goal is to be ready to start fresh for the new year, and that's coming up a lot quicker than I would like. Anyway, without further ado, I bring you July.

20. Try at least two new recipes a month (12/66)

July was a big month for new recipes, most of them coming from The Six O'Clock Scramble.

Divine Eggplant and Chickpeas with Mint from SOS
Warm Garden Wraps with Corn and Sweet Potoatoes from SOS
Summer Bean Salad with Turkey Sausage from SOS
Chicken Parmesan with Garden Herbs from SOS
Rotini with Italian Vegetables from SOS
Vegetarian Enchiladas from SOS

84. Read 2 new books a month (6/66)

July was also a big reading month, although I've really slowed down since then. At the time, we were still keeping the pregnancy a secret, so I wouldn't even have been able to post about Expecting 411 in July anyway. (Yeah, that's why I'm five months late in posting everything, that's it.)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson
1-2-3 Magic by Thomas Phelan
Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire
Expecting 411 by Ari Brown, M.D. and Michele Hakakha, M.D.

89. Create vacation photobooks (3/5)

I finally got started on this item, and powered through some of our old vacations. Using MyPublisher, I made books of our honeymoon, our trip to England for Grandma's 100th birthday as well as our trip for her funeral. I also made a book of Grandma's party, but I'm not including that into this item. I loved the way that the books came out, and I will definitely be using this service again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails