So once again it starts, and while I haven't been great (again), I am getting some things done. For example, I've actually been keeping up with my meal planning, even if it seems like we haven't completely stuck to the plan each week (and that's why I'm behind on vegetarian meals). I'm a little behind on the new recipes (another place we didn't stick to the weekly meal plan), but I have a few new recipes coming up this week alone so I hopefully won't be behind for long. I am still often making the Slow Cooker Macaroni and Beef, but not quite every week, and I think that we are going to start taking a break from that for the summer and try some new pasta sauce recipes.
I haven't started going to church again, but I'm hoping that will change this week. I am also still trying to take advantage of the Amazon Prime Lending Library, but I just don't seem to have that much reading time (and I haven't really found something that I can't put down). There are a couple of series that I am looking forward to finishing before I start new ones.
Hopefully June's update will be a bit more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment