Last night was the first night of new recipes this week, and I did two. We had Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Strips with Orange-Dijon Sauce, with Wild Rice and Wilted Spinach and Mushrooms from the Six O'Clock Scramble. Yes, I prepared an actual full meal with side dishes. And it was a winner, we all really liked it. I probably won't be making it too often since it was very rich and filling, but I will definitely be making it again.
A while ago I had signed up for the Six O'Clock Scramble service, but it was right around the time I had to stop eating diary, so it didn't really work for us. Seeing how this one worked out for us, I wish that we had been able to stick with it then. If I get many more great meals out of the book, and we will be trying more soon, then I'll probably look into getting her other book (and think about re-signing up).
No comments:
Post a Comment