Friday, April 22, 2011

# 20

20. Try at least two new recipes a month (20/68)

I don't often make fish, so tonight's attempt at Baked White Fish with Fingerling Potatoes was a big stretch for me. I used cod since that is one of the few fish that I eat. I had been hoping to have it ready to share with Peter, but a late start cooking made it a romantic dinner with Geoff instead of a messy family dinner. It was just ok, although I think that might have to do with the fish, and next time I will get fresh instead of frozen. The potatoes were great, and again I was getting hungrier when I smelled them cooking.

I am liking these recipes that call for wine, since it leads to relaxing with Geoff once dinner is over. I don't have any new ones that call for wine on the horizon, but I will look for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails