Saturday, March 26, 2011

# 93

93. Take ballet classes

When I listed this item, I figured that I would fulfill it by heading down to the city for classes, probably the Absolute Beginner's Workshop at Broadway Dance Studio. That is not what I did. I headed over to a local ballet studio for their adult class. It was a lot harder than I remember, I've been away longer than I realized. I am definitely going to be feeling this tomorrow. But it was worth it, and I am so glad that I had this on my list to motivate me to actually go. I'm going to try to make it a habit to go weekly, maybe even to some of the weeknight classes. The studio is basically across the street, which makes it very convenient. Although for the other dance classes, I'll probably end up having to head down to the city.

One more item down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails