Monday, February 28, 2011

February Status Update

At least this update is on time, even if I've fallen behind on everything else.

I'm not sure where I went wrong this month. I am for the most part keeping up with the 365 Project, which is the one good thing for this month. I still haven't finished my books, and to add insult to injury, I'm pretty sure that I now owe late fees at the library. I'm hoping to finish them soon, although I doubt that I will before I next head across town.

While we did cook a lot more at home, we didn't use any new recipes, and only brought out the slow cooker once. I'm planning to change that in March. The fact that I'm now doing most of the grocery shopping will hopefully help with that.

I did not finish any task, which means that I've fallen behind on the goal of twelve this year (only two months in). There is one that I anticipate completing within the week, but I thought that it would get finished in February, so you never know. Hopefully, I'll catch up on this goal, or maybe even get ahead this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails