19. Use the crockpot for dinner sixty times (6/60)
20. Try at least two new recipes a month (9/68)
To finish off the week, I attempted to make pulled pork, which is something that I have really missed since the diet restrictions started. I found a WebMD article about summer slow cooker recipes, and that is where I found this one. As pulled pork, the recipe was a fail. It was too liquid for sandwiches (not that I had rolls, Geoff couldn't find any without soy), and the pork didn't fall apart nearly as much as I wanted it to. As a dinner, it was a huge success. It was delicious, I loved it, Geoff loved it. I am definitely going to be making this again soon. Next time I will also make some kind of veggie for a side, something that was lacking tonight. I had every intention of making a quick salad to eat with it, but somehow that didn't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment