Wednesday, May 9, 2012

# 84

84. Read 2 new books a month (23/68)

At the end of January, I decided to borrow The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins from Amazon Prime. I knew that there was a movie coming out, and that there was a lot of hype about the books, so I figured that I would since it was free anyway. I couldn't put it down, and read it in two days (I would have read it a lot faster if I didn't have to be functional for Peter). I loved it so much that I immediately bought the trilogy on the Kindle, and was done reading the entire series by the end of the week. While I wasn't as thrilled with the third book as I would have like, I still was completely riveted. I haven't been able to see the movie yet, but I'm hoping to soon (before it leaves the theatres).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails