Sunday, October 16, 2011

September Status Update

I am super behind on posting this update, but I don't really have a lot to share.

While I am finally all caught up on my Project 365, I am not doing as great on the rest of my resolutions. I've completed seven items so far this year, where at this point I should have completed nine. I had been planning on going on a beach vacation somewhere I had never been before, but that fell through, and the weather is no longer with us. There are a couple of other items which I hope to get done in October to at least catch up to where I'm supposed to be.

I'm still reading the same book, which is why I don't have much progress on that item either.

I'm hoping tomorrow to update this blog a bit more, since I have tackled a few things in the first two weeks. I also really want to make a push to get more of the items done since the end of the 1001 days is not too far away anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails