The 365 Project is still going strong, even if some days I don't take the best pictures, I have been taking at least one every day.
I have also been going to the gym pretty regularly this month, but I want it to last a little longer before I mark # 96 as complete.
As for the rest of my new years resolution, I only have five complete where I should have eight at this point. My goal for September is to finish at least three items so that I can start catching up.
We have started going back to church, even though we only made it once this month because of the weather. I have also been making the Slow Cooker Macaroni and Beef every week, which has really helped with my slow cooker goals. We are starting to get into more of a routine, which will hopefully help with the other recurring items as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment