Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Status Update

I have not been very good about keeping up with this challenge, as much as I would like to be.

I've started to catch up on a few repeating items. I've started making new recipes again, and racked up five, with a few more coming up in the next week or so. I'm trying to get back into the habit of using the slow cooker as well, even though we basically missed winter. I'm also reading a book for my book club, so hopefully I'll be able to finish that soon.

I have been good about keeping up with my 365 project. I haven't been able to post every day, but I've taken pictures every day to be posted later. I am also really enjoying this project and am having fun trying to figure out which picture to post for each day.

As for finishing twelve items this year, I'm only one item behind at this point, so hopefully I'll catch up soon.

There is just over one year left in this challenge, and I have to admit that I thought I would have finished a lot more items than I have. There are a few items that I can probably push to get done this summer, I will work on doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails