Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

I thought that 2009 went quickly, but it was nothing compared to 2010. Last year I had very vague resolutions, which made it hard to track. While I don't want to add too much to my plate, since I am already having a hard time managing my time, I do want to be a bit more specific. Here are my resolutions for 2011, and how they tie into this challenge.

  • Start a Project 365 blog, and finish the year. This project is going to help me with # 99.
  • Take better care of myself. In order to take care of others, I need to take care of myself. One step in doing that is working out, which ties into # 96. While currently I am the smallest size that I've ever been, I won't be on this dairy-free diet forever. Better to build the healthy habits now, and maybe I'll be able to stay in shape once my diet gets a little relaxed. This will also probably tie into # 20, as I try to make healthier meals for us.
  • Complete twelve items on the list by the end of the year. That allows me to finish one item a month, in addition to working on the revolving items. Hopefully, I won't be rushing to finish all twelve in December.
  • Keep my blogs updated. This doesn't really tie into anything from this challenge, but it is something that I want to do.

This weekend, I am going to be going through the list and updating anything that I may have forgotten. I am also thinking that I will be giving this blog a face lift (and possibly my other blogs as well). I am getting tired of some of these looks, and will probably change things up a little.

I hope that everyone had a happy 2010, and that 2011 turns out even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails