Wednesday, June 23, 2010

# 84

84. Read 2 new books a month (7/68)

I just finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I had been looking at this book for a while, ever since seeing an episode of Dr Who that was compared to it. After seeing the movie recently, I finally got around to getting the book from the library. I was curious how the book would handle the non-sequential time-line, and I was not disappointed. I actually quite enjoyed the book, I found it much more interesting than the movie. I loved the way that things were revealed to the reader, a mix of Clare's and Henry's time-lines.

It took me a lot longer than normal to finish the book, but that had more to do with my limited reading time and not my interest in the book. In fact, I had to force myself to put the book down at night and get some sleep when I could. I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails