3. Go through and clean out my closet
Closet is organized! I actually started this project before we moved. I donated clothes and shoes that I wouldn't wear anymore, and started arranging everything else. Shoes are organized, clothes are hung, and out of season and unwearable (at the moment) clothes are packed away. All that needs to get done is to have Geoff help me put some things on the top shelf (since I can't reach). It took a lot longer than I had wanted it to, but hopefully this will motivate me to get other things done today too. Also, I'm hoping that I will be able to keep it nice and organized going forward.
I'm not taking pictures of this because, well, it's a closet. Also, while the closet is done, the rest of the room definitely is not. Maybe I'll sneak some pictures in when I complete item 1, but I doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment