45. Have a monthly date-night with Geoff (6/34)
On Saturday night, Geoff and I went to see the New York City Ballet's production of The Sleeping Beauty. The evening started out with a wonderful dinner at Josephina's before we headed over to the theatre. The show itself was amazing, and I am so glad that we were able to make it (and that we had something special to celebrate, since it probably wouldn't have happened otherwise). We both know that this was the last date night that we will have on this scale for a while, so I am so glad that it turned out as well as it did.
I was disappointed when I realized that I didn't have go to the ballet on my list, obviously an over site while I was making it. I guess that will just have to be something that I add to my next list (if I remember two years from now).
No comments:
Post a Comment