I was not able to get a group shot of each family like I wanted to, no one seemed interested at all. I was able to get a bunch of shots with Geoff in front of trees at the various Christmas activities, as well as a shot with my dad Christmas morning, a shot of Greg and Aggie on Christmas Eve, and a shot with Christopher and David on Boxing Day. At least I will have something to send to Grandma for her birthday this year, even if it isn't the great pictures like I got last year. I am determined to get real family pictures next year, and I will try to do it before Christmas.
On a blog that I follow, I found a reference to this challenge. Thinking that I am in a horrible rut, I decided to take the 101 in 1001 challenge.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
# 32
32. Organize a family Christmas picture (1/3)
I was not able to get a group shot of each family like I wanted to, no one seemed interested at all. I was able to get a bunch of shots with Geoff in front of trees at the various Christmas activities, as well as a shot with my dad Christmas morning, a shot of Greg and Aggie on Christmas Eve, and a shot with Christopher and David on Boxing Day. At least I will have something to send to Grandma for her birthday this year, even if it isn't the great pictures like I got last year. I am determined to get real family pictures next year, and I will try to do it before Christmas.



I was not able to get a group shot of each family like I wanted to, no one seemed interested at all. I was able to get a bunch of shots with Geoff in front of trees at the various Christmas activities, as well as a shot with my dad Christmas morning, a shot of Greg and Aggie on Christmas Eve, and a shot with Christopher and David on Boxing Day. At least I will have something to send to Grandma for her birthday this year, even if it isn't the great pictures like I got last year. I am determined to get real family pictures next year, and I will try to do it before Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment