84. Read 2 new books a month (13/68)
Last week, Geoff surprised me by bring me home George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones. I had finished it by Saturday. I absolutely loved it and didn't want to put it down. While I thought that I would have a hard time with the names, I actually found it easier than The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. I was intrigued by the HBO series that started this year, even though I have not yet been able to watch, so I had been thinking of reading it for a while. He decided to get me the book when I told him that I was number 36 on the hold list at the library.
The book definitely fits into the the medieval fantasy genre, and I would recommend it to anyone who has even a passing interest in those kind of stories. It was not a difficult read, and I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series. That one will have to wait until I finish reading the two books that I just got from the library, which hopefully won't take too long.

No comments:
Post a Comment